- This event has passed.
“Meet The Ministers : Government Leadership In The Of COVID 19”
May 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
AustCham Myanmar, in association with other Foreign Business Chambers including the Greece – Myanmar Chamber, is pleased to invite you to an exclusive briefing by Minister of Investment and Foreign Economic Relations, Deputy Minister of Investment and Foreign Economic Relations and the Deputy Minister of Planning, Finance and Industry.
For members of the Greece – Myanmar Chamber of Commerce please type “GMCC” at your registration.
Please join us on 29 May to hear a briefing focused on:
– Policy responses are taken by the Government of Myanmar to minimize COVID-19’s impact on the economy
– The current status of CERP implementation
– The role the Government of Myanmar envisages the international private sector as playing in support of economic recovery
– HE U Thaung Tun, Minister of Investment and Foreign Economic Relations
– HE U Bharat Singh, Deputy Minister of Investment and Foreign Economic Relations
– HE U Set Aung, Deputy Minister of Planning, Finance and Industry
Moderated by Chris Hughes, Chairman of AustCham Myanmar
Please register by no later than 28 May 2020. A webinar link will be sent to your registered email for 24 hours in advance.
There will be some moderated Q&A after the presentations – please submit any questions you have when registering.
Please note: Registrations may need to be limited for this event. Priority will be given to paid-up members of the sponsoring Chambers, among other criteria determined at the discretion of the organizers.